Knife Talk Online Forums
  Home membership Help Search Calendar Members Classifieds Treasury Store Links Gallery Media Center Login Register  
Custom Search
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Donation Problem  (Read 834 times)
caknives
Global Moderator
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2008, 07:05:21 PM »

I know we aren't all big paypal fans but It is the easiest for me. Problem. when I go to make a donation it tries to charge me 5.00 for S&H. I think its a glitch in the system, and don't get me wrong, I love a good fund raiser, but its a little annoying. For now I'll donate and figure the 5.00 into it. Easy enough. Thanks for all you guys do to keep this forum up and running ! Cheesy    

Don't take life to seriously, you'll never make it out alive.  - Van Wilder
busterbones
Administrator
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 07:32:11 PM »

Chris,

I see what your saying, looks like Paypal is trying to overide the settings in the donations module.
As far as i can tell it looks like it did not actually charge the shipping, but i will go through the donations and I
will refund any shipping charges that have been added on. I will check for everyone that has made a donation
in the past and do the same. Thanks for the heads up and I will do my best to figure out the issue ASAP.
Thanks again for suppoting KTO and all your valuable contributions.

Jeremy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: