Knife Talk Online Forums
  Home membership Help Search Calendar Members Classifieds Treasury Store Links Gallery Media Center Login Register  
Custom Search
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Great Job !!!  (Read 1069 times)
caknives
Global Moderator
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: January 31, 2008, 08:53:35 PM »

Great to see we beat the goal !  Cheesy I hope this will be a trend in the future. A personal thanks to all who contributed. This forum helps keep whats left of my sanity intact. I can't express enough my appreciation for all the help and encouragement I find here. Long live KTO !    

Don't take life to seriously, you'll never make it out alive.  - Van Wilder
busterbones
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 10:50:24 AM »

Not only did you all meet the donation goal for January, but you EXCEEDED it by $80.00!   Grin 
Our 2008 treasury is now $180.00.

KTO would not exist if it wasn't for each and every one of you who spend your free (and precious) time with us - sharing your knowledge, your stories, and showing your dedication to the fine art and science of performance knives.  There's a camaraderie that exists here like I've never seen at any other forum.

Whether you actively post, sit back quietly and read, join us for a beer and pizza in the chat, or just pop your head in once in awhile to say hi - you are the most important part of this forum.  In fact, YOU ARE this forum.  Thanks for keeping us alive.

(A special thanks to Chris for his kind words!).
Harold Locke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 02:28:37 PM »

I agree, great job Jeremy!!! I just noticed the new KTO gear store, The products look great also. When I get my tax return I'll be ordering up a bit of gear. I would like to see some of your original shirts included. I wear my shirts regularly and I always get inquiries and compliments on them.

Long Live Ed Fowler and KTO

Harold Locke
PhilL
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 07:48:38 PM »

Long Live Ed Fowler and KTO

Three Cheers...Long Live Ed Fowler and KTO...Hip, hip hooray...

Ed & Jeremy, thanks to both of you to starting these forums.
Thanks to all who contributed this month, to help keep it open.
Thanks to all who contribute for keeping it the kind of place that you want to keep coming back to.
A place to learn and share a common interest.
Well done...all around.

You can have anything You want in Life, as long as you?re willing to pay the Price.
So, figure out what price there is to pay, and Pay It.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: