Knife Talk Online Forums
  Home membership Help Search Calendar Members Classifieds Treasury Store Links Gallery Media Center Login Register  
Custom Search
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Ed Fowler Pronghorn  (Read 2819 times)
stryder
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2007, 01:08:13 AM »

I have a Ed Fowler Pronghorn i have had since 1997, recent events cause me to have to sell it (Divorce), i am listing it at $1000.00 if you follow his knives you know what a deal this is. i will send Pics and would also send knife to ed to verify this is one of his.    

radicat
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 02:13:56 AM »

Welcome stryder. Divorce is a nasty business. But, you'll put it behind you in time. Enough said about that.

Now, this pronghorn. I don't think you'll keep it long. Some fortunate person will take good care of it as you have. For the rest of us, maybe you'll tell us what you know about it.

Take a look at Phil's photo posting tutorial if you're unsure how to do a post from your files. It's located under Knife Gallery / Show & Tell as a sticky topic.

If posting from Picasa, Picturetrail, or other, here is a "Phil Tip":

Picasa must allow you to get a link to your photos. That link will end in .jpg. That .jpg should be put between [ i m g ] and [ / i m g ] (don't use spaces between the letters)

That image insertion icon is found next to the You Tube icon above the post as you're doing it.

If anyone would like to contact stryder go to his name on the left of his post and click on it to go to his profile for his email address or leave a message for him through the forum message feature. Also you can use the icons on the left.

Again, welcome to the forum stryder.      Clay       

« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 03:27:15 AM by radicat » Logged
davidm

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 04:26:44 AM »

Email sent on your knife.
David
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: