Knife Talk Online Forums
  Home membership Help Search Calendar Members Classifieds Treasury Store Links Gallery Media Center Login Register  
Custom Search
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Purveyors of Collectible Knives  (Read 2323 times)
radicat
Trade Count: (0)
« on: December 26, 2007, 08:32:39 PM »

I get a lot of emails. I find it difficult to keep the unread ones below 100, but I try. No one to blame,  but myself. I sign up for too many things to keep up with. But, there is one newsletter that I always look forward to. Billy Cochrane, owner of http://www.Vintageknives.com sends out a nice reminder of his new stuff. He commissions two knives from an undisclosed American manufacturer that are very nice. A new collector should consider beginning a collection of his Vintage Knives brand. I'm sure he will be adding to his line of series knives. If you sign up for his e-Zine newsletter, I think you'll look forward to them as I do.

I doubt if he'll destroy the collector value by adding junk to his line. 

He is in Brandon, Mississippi. Lots of neat links on his site too.

* mooselowpair1.jpg (58.81 KB, 495x350 - viewed 254 times.)
davidm

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 10:42:14 PM »

i enjoyed visiting the site.  very friendly and personal format. i also like the variety of wares, and biographical info. Not just strict business. . i'll keep it in my places to visit.
thanks!
David
RAD

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 08:56:43 AM »

Thanks for the link .
I enjoyed it .
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: