Knife Talk Online Forums
  Home membership Help Search Calendar Members Classifieds Treasury Store Links Gallery Media Center Login Register  
Custom Search
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hi Everyone  (Read 984 times)
smiling-knife
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2007, 12:43:52 AM »

Hi Everyone. My name is smiling-knife. I just joined the site. Thanks very much to Ed and Jeremy for solving my initial activation problem. I am a avid collector of older Sheffield-made knives and few miscellaneous others aswell. Most of my collection is comprised of pen knives, jack knives, multi-tools etc. I have a very few fixed blades. Looking forward to meeting new friends and making a contribution to the forums when I can. Thanks,  Grin s-k    

Rust Never Sleeps s-k
radicat
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 04:19:36 AM »

Welcome, smiling-knife. Your participation will be greatly appreciated. As a collector, you may want to start your own threads for particular brands or topics in the Collector category. Just search on the brand name to find an existing thread (topic) to reply to. Or, start your own and I will delete any duplicates that I started. Those simply say "Welcome" and will be deleted anyway when you start the ball rolling.
     Use the message feature to contact me, if you have questions. Bottom-line, have fun!!!        Clay
PhilL
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 04:34:04 AM »

Smiling-knife, you are welcome here. Your logging in problem was mentioned on Chat last night, it's good Jeremy could help. I think you're really going to enjoy your time here. I would encourage you to give Chat a try next Tuesday night around 9 PM EST. Just click on Chat in the Button Bar above, you'll have the chance to talk in real time with Ed, Jeremy, Clay and a bunch of other good folks.

I'm just curious, how did you hear about KTO forums?

You can have anything You want in Life, as long as you?re willing to pay the Price.
So, figure out what price there is to pay, and Pay It.

smiling-knife

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 06:28:54 AM »

Thanks for the warm welcome. I will definetly post in the collectors' forum. The chat room sounds like fun, but 9.00 pm ET is 2.00am here in sunny Bedford, England. A little past my bed time for a week night. I think I saw a link to this site on Bladeforum perhaps in one of your posts PhilL or one of Ed's posts. Am I allowed to upload an Avatar? I haven't figured how to do that yet. Need to spend some time finding my way around. Thanks again and looking forward to participating here.

Rust Never Sleeps s-k
Ed Fowler
Administrator
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 09:30:49 AM »

Welcome Smiling knife: Welcome to the form, chip in when ever you have something to say. It will be good times.

Ed Fowler High Performance Knives
http://edfowler.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: