Knife Talk Online Forums
  Home membership Help Search Calendar Members Classifieds Treasury Store Links Gallery Media Center Login Register  
Custom Search
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: April 3 17, gathering of HEPK Mastersmiths  (Read 857 times)
Ed Fowler
Administrator
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« on: April 04, 2017, 12:55:09 PM »

On the third of April we had a gathering of HEPK Mastersmith for the purpose of testing knives, and sharing information. This is the first time we have had this many together at one time and place. The Knowledge gained while we step by step tested our individual knives to destruction was way beyond my expectations, we all learned from each other, it was a great time and each one of us will be making better knives in the future.

Chris here, a little overview of the festivities seems in order. For a few days knowledge was shared, friendships were made and rekindled, and many many blades broken. When this many talented makers come together you cant help buy learn something. Reading a blade was one of the most interesting topics, how to tell what it will do and what its doing and why. Almost every type and style of blade was represented and im looking forward to the next get together!    

« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 05:49:29 PM by Ed Fowler » Logged

Ed Fowler High Performance Knives
http://edfowler.com/
mreich
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 04:23:59 PM »

All I can say is that I loved every minute, and it was great to finally meet a few guys in person!

Thanks a ton to Ed and Chris for giving us a chance to get together.

If you said we were having another rendezvous next week I'd be there. Can't wait to do it again!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: