Knife Talk Online Forums
  Home membership Help Search Calendar Members Classifieds Treasury Store Links Gallery Media Center Login Register  
Custom Search
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Usual knife I carry in office  (Read 2744 times)
Jack1951
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2016, 02:11:05 PM »

my edc's that I use in the office. some people think the leatherman is stupid, but at least once a week it gets used by somebody.

DSCN1073 by John Faczak, on Flickr    

Jack1951

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 02:12:40 PM »

this is a better pic of the knife, Camillus, carbon steel, 3 inch trapper

DSCN1075 by John Faczak, on Flickr
Ed Fowler
Administrator
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 07:10:58 AM »

That imitation tortoise shell handle is beautiful, that is my favorite of all slab handled knife material. Camillus made some great knives and this is defiantly one of them.

The Leatherman is a very hand to have, I see a lot of them carried by folks who don't care much for walking to the tool box every time they need a screw driver or the other tools they include in the package.

Thanks for sharing!

Ed Fowler High Performance Knives
http://edfowler.com/
Joe Calton
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 08:29:05 AM »

those are some nice choices for edc. and I would think long and hard about the opinion of anyone who would tell you that a leatherman was stupid :} while I am more of a gerber mulitplyer sort of guy, both are very handy tools to have in a really nice package. I think I have at least half a dozen of them. one in each car, in the kitchen drawer, my travel bag, ect....

my edcs are a benchmade 940 in s30v, a victornox tinker, and lately my first ever Damascus knife which is a necker in 1095 and 15n20 with coco scales which is usually on my belt.

Performance Above All Else!!

http://caltoncutlery.com/home.html
Jack1951

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2016, 11:50:21 AM »

I tried a necker, just to uncomfortable on my neck,  I do change up on my EDC's usually it's another trapper,
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: