Knife Talk Online Forums
  Home membership Help Search Calendar Members Classifieds Treasury Store Links Gallery Media Center Login Register  
Custom Search
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: 4th of July  (Read 2297 times)
Ed Fowler
Administrator
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« on: July 03, 2015, 02:40:10 PM »

Here it comes again, my favorite holiday, the 4th of July. We celebrate our independence with impressive fireworks, I don't buy fireworks but usually do some extensive target shooting.

We can do the same thing with our passion abut knives. Every now and then we have a chance to make something special or announce our work in a different way. Each of us have opportunities, usually they do not work out with as much emphasis as we hoped, but what the heck give it a shot.

HEPK is special, we encourage each maker to work in the arena that he chooses, it is called freedom.

We encourage each of you to make the most of the freedom that is up to you.

Wishing all a great 4th of July!!!

Ed    

Ed Fowler High Performance Knives
http://edfowler.com/
Daniel Rohde (D-Vision)
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 03:49:10 PM »

^^ Well said Ed! Freedom is a GREAT blessing!
Happy 4th!
DR...

Consistent, Repeatable Performance is the goal
http://www.rohdeedge.com/
wnelson aka. dedox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 05:16:06 PM »

Happy independence day!

"The enemy has only images and illusions behind which he hides his true motives. Destroy the image, and you will break the enemy."-Bruce Lee

?Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.?
― Albert Einstein
John Silveira

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 11:41:49 PM »

Well i swore i'd never make this style knife with the built in finger guard because they remind me of "Cookie Cutter" blades i call em where people buy desired flat stock and just cut out the blade profile never having had to swing a hammer. Well anyway here one is i'm just finishing. I guess i exercised my "Freedom"    Cheesy

It's 52100 hammered from 3" ball bearing stock. double quenched.

Happy 4th.

TomWhite

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 03:48:19 PM »

Nice knife John.  Good Holiday!  I got me a small forge late this week, cranked it up and it is hot.  I will put the old mousehole to work shortly.  It is our privilege to celebrate today, I give thanks to all who have made it possible.
TomWhite

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2015, 03:58:24 PM »

Ed, back at you.  We are going up to the farm to feed the "bum bull" that came our way back in the cold weather.  He is a lot like Bertha Lou in that he doesn't know he is a bovine.  Likes sweet feed in a bucket though.  Don't blow all your ammunition, if the grocery store runs out, there are always rabbits.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: