Knife Talk Online Forums
  Home membership Help Search Calendar Members Classifieds Treasury Store Links Gallery Media Center Login Register  
Custom Search
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: "Above Judgment" Don't Say I Didn't Warn you...  (Read 1816 times)
J. BROUS
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: December 17, 2010, 08:46:33 PM »

This is a one of a kind piece made from CPM M4 with a pistol grip, complimented with black G10 handles and red and gray carbon fiber. This knife is equiped with the exclusive Brous signature serrations that would make even a Grizzly bear run for its life!    

Chad Huffstutter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 09:13:03 PM »

Looks like a lot of work went into it. I could see that one being in a movie.
PhilL
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 12:35:37 PM »

This knife is equiped with the exclusive Brous signature serrations that would make even a Grizzly bear run for its life!

There is no doubt that a lot of time and talent went into the making of the knives you've shared with us, this one is no exception.

I'm from the form follows function mindset and I can't help but wonder, is making bears run the purpose of your design decisions?

You can have anything You want in Life, as long as you?re willing to pay the Price.
So, figure out what price there is to pay, and Pay It.

gmusic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 07:26:15 PM »

A CNC knife? Undoubtedly a fantasy knife, it would have fit well in the Terminator series.  There is knife out there for everyone.................somewhere!  Great imagination!

Knives are man's best fiend............

www.musicmadeknives.com
Harold Locke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 06:51:14 AM »

J. Brous,

Great Craftmanship. I do have to admit, I do adorn my wall with fantasy blades. They are great conversation starters. Can't say that any of them would ever be used except on a home invasion if I could get to them in time. Your name could be become the next Kit Rae, there is a place for your work, and movie weapons designer. No doubt.

Merry Christmas

Harold Locke
davidm

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2010, 12:21:07 PM »

J.,
your preference for machining reminds me of Mike Snody's gear.
If you havent contacted him, it might be a good lead.  Or a bad one. (?)
The whole "gangsta" thing...  Huh   
caknives
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 10:58:56 PM »

Thats cool, you are certainly an artist and a craftsman. When you designed and built this piece what was your vision for it? What would it be used for in your minds eye? Just curious about your inspiration, thanks, chris.

Don't take life to seriously, you'll never make it out alive.  - Van Wilder
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: