Knife Talk Online Forums
  Home membership Help Search Calendar Members Classifieds Treasury Store Links Gallery Media Center Login Register  
Custom Search
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Tena Just got in a wreck with Buck  (Read 1344 times)
Ed Fowler
Administrator
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« on: October 03, 2009, 03:44:32 AM »

Big wreck on the Willow Bow, one of the big buck sheep just piled Tena in the side of her leg, hard.
She is laying on the bed in the shop with leg elevated and iced. Probably nothing broken, but she does not want to go to the hospital - yet. When Chris gets back we will have mutton to eat.    

Ed Fowler High Performance Knives
http://edfowler.com/
PhilL
Administrator
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 12:37:50 PM »

I am sorry to hear that Tena got banged up, I sure hope nothing is broken.
Ed take good care of her.

(Phil has to wonder who is going to cook the mutton?)

You can have anything You want in Life, as long as you?re willing to pay the Price.
So, figure out what price there is to pay, and Pay It.

spaknives

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 03:42:46 PM »

Damn the bad luck! I hope Tena gets better soon and isn't in to much pain.

Harold Locke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 04:06:02 PM »

Ed,

Let Tena know she is in all our prayers and has all our wishes for a quick recovery. Having met her and tasted her great cooking, when it comes time to make mutton she'll probably arise to take pleasure in cooking and eating that buck. I don't think she'll let Ed do the cooking. LOL.

Harold Locke
Ed Fowler
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 05:17:14 PM »

Tena refused to go see a Doc last night, she was a long time getting up after the hit, I was worried. She got up stayed in the shop for an hour, then went to bed. This morning early she fired up a crutch and came over to the shop. She is very sore, leg stiff as a board and she sure takes a lot of time going from the house to the shop. Luten is now her guard dog, knows which buck hit her and took into him last night and again this morning, doesn't look like Lute will forget!

She is one very tough lady and a good hand. She is sleeping and took some of my advice, has her leg elevated and Luten is laying right next to her. Looks like he will be her dog from now on, this is good, he is fearless and clears the way for her scattering sheep like a professional.

Tena says thanks for the good wishes, she feels we are all family!

JimmyR

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 06:27:38 AM »

ah man, that breaks my heart. Tena is such a lovely and caring person. I hope no problems arise from this. Get well soon Tena!
Ed Fowler
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 03:21:00 PM »

Thanks Jimmy: Yesterday Tena condescended to go to the Doc. "partial tear of the medial cruciate ligaments". That was my diagnosos also - I have been there personally. She gets 6 weeks rest and after seening the Doc. is a little more confident that she will recover.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: